Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wedding Pendants

I'm so excited that I finally get to post these beauties....

Back in April when I posted my Easter tags that I made for the girls Easter baskets I received a comment from a fellow blogger asking me if I would be interested in making some pendant's for her daughters wedding. I was super excited and super nervous that I was making something for someone that I have never met and that it was going to be for her wedding day, and in my book that's a pretty big day.  So the pressure was on. 
She pretty much just old me the colors of the wedding and that they wanted them very vintage......
I love how they all turned out, I wanted to keep them for myself, but I sent them to her. 

(picture overload)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The wedding is in July and I asked Valarie to send me some pictures.  I cant wait to see the wedding and all the beautiful pendant's that I made!!

Thanks for Looking!

Linking to:

6 comments:

  1. Wow! These are so pretty and unique! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Miss Amber!
    Thank you for linking this up at Paper Issues!! We featured you today! http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/06/wedding-pendants.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. After looking at the post on Glimpse of My World blog, I had to come take a look at yours. Simply beautiful! I love all your ideas and can't wait to see more! I signed up to follow your blog. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you obtain the authentic designer cheap chanel handbags are considerably additional significant, the authentic price tag take spot from 800$ and additional cheap hermes handbags but if we compares these selling prices and top quality replica cheap louis vuitton handbags with the original they you discovered a fantastic large alter in prices as these affordable desig omega speedmaster watches are started from 200$ to greatest 300$ which is incredibly economical and low costs. some woman's likes these best christmas gifts which are quite eye-catching and also up to date bags which are not long ago carried by cheap rolex watches celebrities. But largely women also cannot obtain these original catier earrings with extremely higher

    ReplyDelete