Sunday, June 5, 2011

Teacher "Thank you" Gift

Tomorrow is Lillies last day of school.  Which I'm so looking forward to.  No more going to bed early, taking baths at night, doing hair in the morning, eating breakfast, getting dressed in cute clothes.... Just kidding... sorta!   
I just cant wait for summer to start.... sleeping in, going swimming, staying outside until dark before we have to come in, HOT weather most of all!

OK, now that I got that off my chest here is what we got for Mrs. Homer.  A perennial plat that hopefully she will plant in her yard and think of Lillie and what a great perfect student she was. hehehe!  Don't I just have the best ideas ever??!!

 I made a cute little Lollie flower on a stick and stuck it in the plant with a little note on the back from Lillie and I.
 
 
 So cute, don't ya think?

linking to:
todays creative blog
blue cricket design

1 comment: