Saturday, October 2, 2010

.......I'm Bored

I have a million things that need to be done and I just cant get around to doing any of them...... My house is a mess and I'm having family over tomorrow for Easton's birthday dinner....I haven't even showered yet.....................I haven't started my Halloween tree, that I'm dying to make.............. so I got on the computer and saw this..........
I saw it over at star shine chic.  I see them all over on blog land and I have wanted to make one for ever, but for some reason hers as really inspired me to get off my hinnie and make one.  so I'm going to the dollar store RIGHT NOW to get me a book and I'm going make one.......even though I have a million other things that I need to do and I'm just to bored lazy to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment