Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Projects

My Baby, Easton is turning 2 on Friday!!! I can't believe she is going to be two!! Times goes by way toooooooo fast. When you ask her how old she is going to be, she says "four" so apparently she wants to skip 2 and 3 and go right to four. If I could I would stop time and keep both my girls at this age. Don't we all want to do this.... maybe some day. But since I cant stop time, at the moment, how about some projects that I will be doing this week......

1. some sort of picture wreath to show off how cute the birthday girl is
2. cut down tree branches for my Halloween tree
3. I'm not going to have a number 3, 2 projects for me is penalty, since I have a small b-day party to plan.

so until I start them..... here is a picture of Easton and if i get off the computer i can start one of them, and have some pictures for you.
she too.....is waiting for some pictures!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment