Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another Book Wreath

Yes, that's right, I made another book wreath....My favorite!!

Here's what you need:
I had this old frame, that I obviously ripped the paper off and a foam wreath from the dollar store.
Then you need to punch out a whole bunch of these, and I mean a whole bunch!
Ink the edges if you want, it gives it a more Halloween feel.
After you have glued them all on, you will have the most beautiful spooky wreath on the block!



I wrapped some black fabric around the foam wreath and of course added a "junk" tag.

Hope you enjoy!

Linking to:


9 comments:

  1. This is just so gorgeous. Love the idea and the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the inked edges and the inner/outer wreath combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the frame around a wreath idea... Clever!

    ~ Meredith From A Mother Seeking Come find me on my blog, A Mother Seeking...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Looks great!

    Anna
    http://www.anewfoundtreasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! I love it! Thank you for sharing how you made it too!! I would have never guessed that you used a scallop circle punch! LOVE it!!! We featured you at Paper Issues today! http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/10/spooky-book-wreath.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fabulous! I had never seen a square shaped wreath. Love it!! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! And now I am totally addicted to making these bows, just so you know. And it's totally all your fault!

    ReplyDelete