Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hike #5- Scout Falls & Sundance

Maybe this blog should be about hiking during the summer and not so much about crafting.
I know I say this about every hike, but this one was really pretty.....It had a lot of water falls along the trail and on some parts of the trail you felt like you where in the milk section at Costco or in a tropical rain forest.




 


 

 
  


Once we made it to the falls, it was a little chilly.





After our hike we drove over to Sundance to get ice cream and they had the biggest smore' dessert that I have ever seen.  We didn't buy one, but they let us have a sample (sorry Marci, you where outside)




It was a pretty good day!


1 comment:

  1. Where is my S'more bar sample?!?!? I get stuck with the rugrats while you 3 enjoy delicious treats? :)

    ReplyDelete