Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentines Book Wreath

I made this wreath the other day during Easton's nap,  that's how quick you can make one too....
 I'm sure that you don't need a tut on it, but just in case you do...here ya go...........

1. Cut out a circle out of cardboard, I used a cereal box

 2. get your book an rip out a bunch of pages and cut them down to 5x5, make a cone and staple the bottom together
 3. start gluing them to the cardboard circle, I used a glue gun
 4. keep gluing
5. keep gluing
 here is what it will look like when you have glued them all on
and of course you need something in the middle to make it look valentinezy, I cut out a scallop 4" circle with my cricut and some hearts then made a little garland with the hearts.

 I used two sided tape to attach the scallop circle, so that way I can change it out for different Holidays!
Thanks for looking!!


6 comments:

  1. love the wreath...nice one you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I love this wreath! Just so you know I'm going to try it. If I do I will credit it to your link. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all the awesome variations that are possible with these wreaths!!! So gorgeous...I just found an old dictionary tonight, I have to try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, such great ideas! I’m your newest follower,
    and would love it if you’d follow me too!

    Have a great week!
    Karen
    www.alilbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Great tut too. I can't wait for you to make mine! I would like a center for each month of the year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make this look SO easy! Love it and wanted to let you know I'm passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to you! Check out my blog for all the details and great job!
    Natalie
    http://aturtleslifeforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete