Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hike #3

Yesterday we went for our weekend hike and we ended up going to Lambs Canyon, no of us had been there before so it was a new adventure....although my photography skills weren't up to par not that i claim to be one. I took a lot of pictures, but I was having trouble getting a good picture.
as always, our hiking buddies...the Bauer's
The Meadow's minus one, Brady had to stay home.
The Malmstrom's minus one, Dori was getting her hair cut...priorities
 The trail was really thick and had a ton of pretty flowers and berries




 Taking a break for some snacks
The hike was beautiful until I saw a snake, Lillie was in front of me and stepped right over it.  That's when we decided to turn around and head back down.  The hike was pretty much up hill the entire way and caring those pack backs is a lot of work...and because we saw a snake too!



This last picture is my fav, because my eyes are closed and Lillie is trying to get Easton to look at the camera and John is perfect as always ...good times!

Hugs, Amber!



No comments:

Post a Comment