Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentines Mail boxes

Ok, so I made these probably about 3 years ago, but they are so cute that I thought I would re-post them.  And I did see the mailboxes again at Target the other day, but hurry they go fast.








I can't get enough of these mailboxes from Target's dollar spot. I made one for all of Lillie's friends. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for the boys I didn't want them to be to girly, but I did add a few hearts.... It is valentines after all. I'm also making cupcakes for there family's and will be putting the cute little elephant tags on the plate of cupcakes.


Linking to:

2 comments:

  1. You are right, these are so cute! Great job!

    Thanks for sharing in FFA!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I wish target still had these mailboxes...I'd go buy some today for my kids! Thanks for linkin' up!

    Jane
    FF

    ReplyDelete