Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Lights

Last night we went on the "train", really its called tracks, but the girls like to call it the train to see the lights at Temple Square.  It was Eastons first time on the train and she loved it.
 don't you just love Lillie's face in this picture?  

Here we go.....on the train!
 

 ...as you will see in ALL the pictures...most of the children i wont name any names, Tallyn, Lillie & Sklyer thought it would be fun to pull some faces.
my mom took this picture!

 
 

 i love this picture below, my brother was trying to get Skyler in the picture and she was done, but check out my brothers face!!
 
 


 when I was trying to take the picture above, Tallyn jumped up in front of my camera, and it was perfect because I got him at the perfect moment.
needless to say, we all had fun...funny faces and all.






No comments:

Post a Comment