Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkins

I made these pumpkin's last year and I have been seeing them pop up all over now.  Every month I go to a Stampin' Up card class at Cindy's  and we make cards and other cute stuff and last year we made a small one of these.  After making one and thinking it was the cutest thing ever, I came home and whipped some up with my CRICUT. 
 I put ribbon on the top, most use paper, but I kinda like ribbon more!
 can you tell I'm making some more blocks to go along with my pumpkin's, but I ran out of Mod Podge, who does that....run out of mod podge??

I really don't remember how I made these, but as soon as I do, I will share with all of you.  I found some more that I cut out that I never made, so as soon as I make it......it will all come back to me.  But I'm petty sure you smart ladies can figure it out.  

 Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. To cute! I love how you can use any kind of paper you want to make a fun pumpkin!

    Thanks so much for linking up to SS!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess who else is out of Mod Podge! Agreed, what crafty chick runs out of Mod Podge :). Now that you mention it, I totally can't remember how we made them! But I love your pumpkins! And ladies, they are even cuter in person!!!! {Do you remember mine that night ended up looking like a pineapple!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH! These are totally Fabulous! Wonderful job!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I have been in your shoes with the Modge Podge dilemma. Hate it when I run out of things mid-project, but it happens to me at least once a week! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!! I am your newest follower. I found you on the crafty link up! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    Have a peek at my giveaways if you stop by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous!

    I LOVE these. Their gorgeous

    ReplyDelete